Lehigh Valley Coffee Shops
An unknown person said, “Humanity runs on coffee.” And, there are days that seems to be very true. Americans are now drinking more coffee than ever. In fact, 64% of Americans drink coffee every day.
There is no shortage of coffee shops here in the Lehigh Valley. Of course, you may have your favorite, but if you’re looking to branch out and try someplace new – give these a try!
- Coffee House Without Limits: Coffee House Without Limits is a few years old now and prides itself on being more than a coffee house. They have poetry nights, open mic evenings and other entertainment in hopes of bringing the local community together. Of course, delicious coffee is always available and they have a nice selection of pastries.
- Heffelfinger’s Coffee & Tea: Heffelfinger’s Coffee & Tea has a great selection of both beverages so you can bring your tea loving friends with you, too. Customers rave about both their cold and hot coffees, so no matter what your preference you can feel confident ordering either here.
- Hava Java: This is another coffee shop offering entertainment on a regular basis which makes them popular with the local community. They have a small selection of food to go with your coffee or chai and also offer almond milk should you prefer that. Customers love the funky ambiance and the outside tables in nicer weather.
- Greenmouth Juice Bar + Cafe: While Greenmouth is primarily known for its delicious juices and smoothies, you’ll also enjoy their selection of espresso drinks. Additionally, they offer Bullet Coffee for those who drink it as part of a Keto diet. Greenmouth prides themselves on their local and organic foods so be sure to check out their menu.
- The Wise Bean: The Wise Bean hopes to deliver “enlightenment in every cup” it serves at their Bethlehem establishment. People rave about their friendly staff and the delicious single origin and blended espressos. With over 14 years of experience, this is a great little coffee shop!
- The Joint Coffee Co.: Due to their popularity, The Joint Coffee Co. will soon be opening a second location at Lehigh Valley Mall – so they must be doing something right! Their menu is filled with great coffee drinks and yummy treats (like Maple Bourbon Duffins) and you can shop online for some of their coffees if you want to brew your own at home.
- Taylor Roasted CoffeeHouse: With a cozy atmosphere and great coffee (along with tasty treats) you really can’t go wrong! Taylor Roasted CoffeeHouse has friendly staff and prides itself on its customer service. Try the latte and grab a muffin!
- South Mountain Cycle & Cafe: A bike shop and a cafe make for a fun combination. The bike shop sells new and used bikes and provides service and repairs if you need that. The cafe sells delicious coffee (including some Girl Scout cookie flavored lattes) and treats from some of Philadelphia’s favorite bakeries.
- Blocker’s Coffeehouse: This coffeehouse has lots of choices including cold brew and pour over coffee. And if you want to bring your dog, you can! Blocker’s is dog-friendly! The friendly atmosphere and well-brewed beverages will keep you coming back.
Lehigh Valley has a lot of choices when it comes to coffee – did your favorite make the list? If not, share it! A good coffee shop should be shared with the world so others can enjoy a great cup of joe!