Shoe Storage Ideas You’ll Love
If you’re a shoe lover, then your collection of shoes, sneakers, boots, and sandals is probably quite extensive. And it may be a tad bit out of control – overtaking all of your closets and floor space. But there are many good reasons to keep them organized.
Keeping your shoes organized can:
- Help increase their visibility – meaning you’ll wear them more
- Help you make the best use of your space
- Keep your floors from getting dirty
- Prevent your shoes from becoming damaged
Of course, finding storage solutions that work for you, your shoes, and your space can be challenging. However, there are lots of options out there, and here are a few different styles you can consider.
- Shoe Cabinets:
- Shoe Storage Cabinet from Wayfair – If you want to hide your shoes away, this is a great option.
- Baxton Studio Shirley Modern & Contemporary Wood 2-Door Shoe Cabinet – This cabinet looks like a piece of furniture, making it great for entryways or as an addition to your bedroom.
- Shackelford Space Saving 36 Pair Shoe Rack – An open-faced cabinet allows you to see all of your shoes easily. And this one holds up to 36 pairs.
- Tvilum Bright 3 Drawer Shoe Cabinet – This narrow cabinet holds nine pairs of shoes, and the drawers tip outwards for easy access.
- 2-Door Wood Entryway 10 Pair Shoe Storage Cabinet – This is another excellent piece for the entryway. When you enter your home, feel free to drop your shoes and store them in this cabinet. No one will even know your shoes are in there!
- Wall Shelves:
- Elfa Décor 2′ White Shoe Wall – While on the pricier end, this shoe storage is great if you have some extra wall space!
- Wall Shoe Rack – These handmade shoe racks have a rustic feel to them and can be mounted easily to any wall. The racks come in various sizes and colors – which allows you to customize them for your space.
- MyGift Black Metal Wall Mounted Boots and Shoe Rack – This simple wire rack can be mounted to the wall quickly and holds 18 pairs of shoes.
- Shoe Spinners:
- Furinno Wood Revolving 4-Tier Shoe Rack Carousel Storage – How about a lazy Susan for your shoes? Then you’ll love this storage idea!
- Whitmor 6 Tier Floor-to-Ceiling Adjustable Shoe Spinner with Basket – This adjustable spinner rack goes from floor to ceiling and holds lots of pairs of shoes.
- DL furniture – 4 Tier Rotating Shoe Rack Organizing Rack Entryway Storage Shelf – This is another rotating rack, but if you have multiple pairs of boots, you’ll appreciate the taller shelf.
- Steel Revolving Boot Rack in Grey – This rack is built specifically for boots and will help keep them from becoming damaged.
- Over-the-Door Organizers:
- Whitmor 30-Pair Over the Door Shoe Rack – Over-the-door shoe racks are fantastic as this is often underutilized space. This one can hold 30 pairs.
- Simple Houseware 24 Pockets Large Clear Pockets Over The Door Hanging Shoe Organizer – This one is very inexpensive and has 24 pockets for shoe storage.
- Crystal Clear Over-the-Door Shoe Bag – A slightly different style, but still plenty of storage.
- Underbed Storage:
- Under Bed Shoe Storage Organizers and Cotton Fabric Bags – Storing your shoes under the bed is a great idea. You can quickly pull out these bags and grab your favorite pair.
- Burroughs 12 Pair Underbed Shoe Storage with Wheels – If your bed is more elevated, this rack on wheels could work well.
If you have an abundance of shoes, consider getting organized and using one (or more) of these storage solutions to help. You’ll love having all of your shoes easily accessible and in their proper places.