Wonderful Wedding Gifts
Late spring and summer are prime…Wedding Season! And you may find that wedding invitations are making their way into your mailbox and that your calendar is filling up quickly. Of course, that also means it’s time to think about wedding gifts! What should you get the bride and groom? While cash is always popular, you may be someone who just loves to buy people presents – and there is nothing wrong with that! With that in mind, here are some wedding gifts that are sure to make anyone happy!
- Wine Decanter with Built-In Aerator: Do the bride and groom enjoy red wine? Then why not get them a decanter that is not only beautiful to look at but will also keep their wine at its freshest? This one has a built-in aerator and has a double filter to help remove impurities. Grab a couple of bottles of wine, and you’ve got a fantastic gift.
- Mikasa Mira 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4: Nowadays, couples are avoiding formal china and dishes, and opting for dinnerware that can be used every day. This stoneware set from Mikasa is modern and is comprised of wonderful shades of blue – and it can definitely be used for weeknight dinners or those special occasions meals. And the best part…it’s dishwasher safe! No need to hand wash these dishes.
- Big Horn Outdoors Wood Pellet Pizza Oven: Does the couple love to entertain? Are they good cooks and always on the lookout for the newest gadget or gizmo for the kitchen? Then a wood pellet pizza oven is sure to bring a smile to their faces. This one from Big Horn Outdoors has great reviews and is easy to use. Just make sure they invite you over when they decide to fire it up!
- Gevi Espresso Machine with Milk Frother: If they love coffee – morning, noon, and night – then consider this Gevi Espresso Machine. They’ll be whipping up cappuccinos, lattes, and macchiatos in no time! And they’re going to love the milk frothing wand to give their coffee creations that Italian cafe flair.
- Brookstone White Noise Sound Machine: Lots of people love a little white noise when it comes time to get some sleep. This white noise sound machine from Brookstone is a step above the normal machines as it has sliders so you can layer your favorite sounds to create a custom blend that matches your sleeping style. It also has numerous night light options and a timer that can be programmed for 30, 60, or 90 minutes.
- Picnic at Ascot – Deluxe Equipped 2-Person Picnic Backpack: Move over picnic basket and make way for the picnic backpack! This is ideal for the couple who likes to spend time hiking or heading to outdoor concerts or the beach. It’s easy to carry, has a cooler compartment, vacuum flask and stainless steel mugs, a corkscrew, and a spot to bring a bottle of wine. And let’s not forget the plates and silverware and a few other things that will make any picnic better.
- Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker: Are margaritas and chips and salsa among their favorite things in the world? Then give them a frozen drink maker – so they can make some tasty frozen drinks at home! They’ll love making restaurant-style margaritas or daiquiris – and if you’re lucky, they’ll invite you over for cocktails.
- Natural Sliced White Agate Coasters (Set of 4): These gorgeous coasters will match any decor – which makes them a fabulous wedding gift. They’re hand-cut and completely unique – and perfect for protecting tables from “sweating” drinks.
If you’ll be attending a wedding (or two) this year, consider one of these gifts! They’re all fantastic, and the happy couple will be sure to think of you each time they use them.