Boho Decor Items
The boho interior design style has been growing in popularity in recent years. You see more and more pictures on Instagram sharing this trend, and lots of interior design magazines are devoting space to showcase this style of home decorating.
But what exactly does boho design entail? And what kinds of things should you be shopping for if you want to bring it to your space?
Boho design often involves a simple base color for your room (usually white). Additionally, you’ll see lots of plants, plays on different patterns, low-lying furniture, and distressed decor. Boho design also often involves the layering of textures and fabrics, bright colors, metallics, and lots of artsy accessories.
If this sounds like all of the things you like, here are some items that you might add to your home.
- Rugs: Rugs are a great way to add color or texture or both to your boho space.
- Arizona Rug – With fantastic colors, an interesting pattern, and texture – this is an ideal boho rug.
- Bodrum Area Rug – Here’s another rug with a great color palette. Plus, it comes in many different sizes depending on your needs.
- Cape Cod Rug – If you want to keep things more neutral, take a look at this rug. The round design is great and the tan and cream colors allow it to work in a variety of spaces.
- Furniture: It only takes a few key pieces of furniture to really add that boho feel to a room.
- Palmdale Woven Door Console – This woven door console brings a natural look to any space. This would be perfect for your television or to create a home bar.
- Gray-Washed Decorative Carved Wood Coffee Table – Wood furniture is a natural fit with bohemian design, but the carvings on the coffee table make it a showstopper.
- Catta Round Wicker Coffee Table with Glass Top – Another excellent coffee table is this wicker one from Article. You could even place a colorful round pillow under the glass to create a different look.
- Bartow Beige Pouf Ottoman – Poufs are popular pieces when it comes to boho design, and this one is no exception. You’ll love the texture of this piece as it adds a ton of style.
- Wall Art: Art is essential in a boho interior design. Luckily, there are lots of different ways you can express yourself.
- Sun Woven Wall Hanging – This macrame wall hanging definitely has boho vibes to it! (You could also learn to do your own macrame. This video can teach you some basic knots.)
- Native Wood Wall Art – With its geometric design and natural colors, this piece made from reclaimed wood is another excellent choice.
- Bombay Bohemian Multi-Panel Canvas Wall Art – This piece comes in various different sizes and configurations and has a diverse color palette. It would be a great statement piece over a couch or as the focal point on a collage wall.
- Pillows: Like rugs, pillows can add color and texture, plus they’re easy to change out when you want something new and low in cost.
- Handcrafted Fringed Loop Stripe Decorative Throw Pillow – This pillow is so cute and has so much pizzazz that you’ll want to pick up a couple of them.
- Bohemian Lumbar Throw Pillow – If you’re looking for some color and a pillow in a shape other than square, pick up this one!
- Rumi Shag Throw Pillow – This shag throw pillow comes in several different colors – so you’re bound to find one that will fit your style!
If the boho style is for you and you’re looking to add a few pieces to your home, these will fit the bill. Which ones are your favorites?