Chocolate Recipes for Chocolate Lovers
“Chocolate is happiness that you can eat.” – Ursula Kohaupt
Yes, it is!! In fact, it might be the most delicious happiness that you can eat – at least if you’re a chocolate lover!
Of course, if you do love chocolate, you are probably always searching for your next chocolate treat – whether it be at the grocery store, from your favorite bakery or ice cream shop – or something you create at home.
Luckily, there is no shortage of fantastic chocolate recipes – and here are a few that are just waiting for you to pick up the ingredients and head to the kitchen.
- Love at First Sight Chocolate Cake: Everyone should have a fabulous chocolate cake recipe that doesn’t involve a box! Now, you may think making a cake from scratch is a lot of work – and, while it is work, it’s not a TON of work. And the results make it well worth it.
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding Pie: No-bake recipes are the best! And this Homemade Chocolate Pudding Pie is easy and delicious! It has a rich and buttery crust, smooth homemade chocolate pudding, and whipped cream. It tastes just like your grandma made it!
- Chocolate Mousse: Want the lighter and fluffier version of grandma’s pudding? Then make this Chocolate Mousse! It’s completely irresistible and only requires five ingredients – heavy cream, egg yolks, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and bittersweet chocolate.
- Chocolate Dessert Lasagna: Are you a fan of lasagna? What if you could make a chocolate version for dessert? Mr. Food shares a recipe to make just that – and it’s fantastic! Different layers of vanilla and chocolate create this masterpiece, and you’ll definitely be going back for a second helping.
- Best Homemade Brownies: All good chocoholics love a good brownie. Love & Lemons shares her recipe for brownies – and you’ll agree that they are rich and fudgy, and one little square is probably not going to be enough.
- Chocolate Lava Cake: Chocolate Lava Cake is on the menus of many restaurants – and it’s certainly a popular dessert when you’re dining out. But there’s no reason not to make it at home. John, from Preppy Kitchen, walks you through the steps – and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to make.
- Death by Chocolate Trifle: Trifles have some wow factor when you bring them to the table, and this Death by Chocolate Trifle tastes just as good as it looks. It contains layers of chocolate cake, fudge sauce, pudding, whipped cream, and Oreo cookies – that’s just about everything a chocolate lover wants in one decadent dessert!
- Chocolate Cheesecake: What is it about chocolate desserts being described as “rich and creamy?” It doesn’t really matter, but here’s another dessert that definitely falls into that category – Chocolate Cheesecake! This one uses simple ingredients and doesn’t require a water bath – which means it’s E-A-S-Y to make!
- Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies: You probably love a good chocolate chip cookie, but if you want to take it a step further, then make Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. With a chocolate batter and lots of chocolate chips, this recipe is YUMMY!
- Flourless Chocolate Cake: This is another restaurant-worthy recipe that you are going to love! And no flour means it’s great when you need a gluten-free dessert.
- Ultimate Nutella Cupcakes: Nutella lovers need to make these cupcakes! The cupcakes have a Nutella filling, and they are topped with a Nutella buttercream. No wonder the creator, Tessa Arias, calls them “Nutella perfection!”
- Easy Chocolate Fondue: Do you just love to dip things in chocolate? Then you need to make fondue! This recipe will make everyone happy – and it allows everyone to dip their favorite things – from fruit to cookies to poundcake!
Which recipe are you going to try first? There are definitely some good ones here – and they’ll all satisfy that chocolate sweet tooth!