Ways to Organize Your Makeup
When you walk into your bathroom, what do you see? Is your bathroom nice and tidy? Or, does it look like a Sephora or Ulta store exploded in it?
If it looks like the latter, you’re probably not alone. Makeup lovers seem to have a lot of it. And it can get out of control and overtake a space really quickly. That’s why you need to find storage for it! It will not only keep your bathroom looking neat and clean, but it will allow you to keep better track of your makeup. Luckily, there is no shortage of organizers or storage containers that can work.
- Rotating Rectangular Tabletop Makeup Organizer: If you love makeup, but don’t have an overwhelming amount, this organizer might work for you. The design is simple but stylish, and you’ll love that it spins so you can easily find what you’re looking for. Plus, it’s quite compact – so it won’t take up a lot of space.
- Clear Maxon Cosmetics Transparent Storage Rack Makeup Organizer: Do you want to be able to easily see what makeup you have? Then a transparent makeup organizer is the answer. This one has various drawers and compartments, making it easy to store everything from lipsticks to full eyeshadow palettes.
- SimpleHouseware Heavy Duty 3-Tier Metal Utility Rolling Cart: If you looked at these first two options and just laughed because they were way too small for all of the makeup you have, then why not go with a utility rolling cart? With three tiers, you’ll have lots of room for all of your makeup. And this one is on wheels – so if you need to take it into your bedroom – you can do that! (Plus, there are three different colors depending on your preference.)
- Natural Wooden Tray with Handles: A wooden tray works well for storing your makeup and makes it all easy to see. This one is approximately 14”x11” and has handles on it – so you can easily hide it all away if guests are coming over.
- Wilton 3-Tier Iron Treat Stand: Want a unique way to keep track of your lipstick and blush? Why not use a treat stand? Yes, like the one you may have in your kitchen. Lots of them, like this one from Wilton, are quite pretty, and the tiers allow you to sort your makeup for easy use.
- Caboodles Makeup Train Case: If you don’t necessarily want your makeup to sit out on your bathroom counter, but would rather have something you can store under the sink, look for a makeup train case. This one from Caboodles has ample space!
- Storage Desktop Carousel: Are you ready to think outside the box when it comes to storing your makeup? Then look at desktop carousels. There are lots of attractive ones out there. This one is white and has some storage drawers, compartments, and hooks.
- Benbilry Lipstick Holder: If you have an abundance of lipsticks but have managed to contain the rest of your makeup collection – then take a look at this lipstick holder by Benbilry. It can hold up to 40 lipsticks!!
- Abington Lane Over-the-Door Makeup Organizer: An over-the-door makeup organizer is a great way to save space on or below your sink. This one is available in gray or white and has lots of storage for your makeup collection.
- Keebofly Cosmetic Storage Organizer: How about adding a cute shelf and a makeup organizer to your bathroom? This one from Keebofly gives you both of those things.
No matter what the size of your makeup collection is, there are numerous storage options to help you keep it organized. Choose one that works for you and your bathroom will no longer look like it’s become your favorite makeup store.